Wednesday, June 15, 2011

True Blood Party

My hubby and I LOVE Trueblood. We have been addicts since season one. For all of you Trueblood nuts out there don't forget that season 4 starts in just 1.5 weeks and what better way to kick off season 4 than to throw a party??
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have come up with the perfect invitation for the event. I have also listed it in my etsy shop for purchase. Since time is limited to get these "suckers" out I am only offering a digital file at a discounted price $4. These can be e-mailed to your guests or even posted on Facebook. You will find the listing for purchase HERE.
Here are some other ideas to pull your party into full vampire mode.
Bottle Labels:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hostess with the Mostess has some great printables you can download for free. These are actually for a Twilight Movie party but I think they would work perfectly for True blood too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here is another drink idea from Hostess with the Mostess: Vampire Martinis.
Etsy has a awesome video on how to make Bleeding cupcakes. Yum!

You can also play off the deep south theme and include menu items such as Po'Boy sandwiches or gumbo. So relax, invite a few friends over for some good food, good drinks, and one awesome show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment