Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gone To Sell

On Tuesday my husband and I traveled to Durham to the Scrape Exchange to drop off some of my art work to sell.
Lately I have felt like my artwork was overtaking our small 2 bedroom house so I had to let some of them go.


I found Scrap Exchange through an Esty team who were having a craft show there for the holidays called "Craftland". I did not have enough time to get my things together for the show so I contacted the store to see about placing some of my work there to sell....and they said sure bring it over.



Here are a few pieces that are available. I took about 24 items including some of my collage bracelets. The prices range from $15 to $150 (for a large 16x20 wine collage).



Even if you are not in the mood to buy some art you HAVE to check this place out. They have everything in a recycled artist dreams. Paper,bottles, random trinkets, fabric, tiles, even an old voter booth (only $8 dollars). This Saturday October 25th they are having a huge fabric sale. Surprisingly I only left there with a few tiles to make coasters but I am sure to return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment