Monday, October 20, 2008

Stiletto Fabulous

I love the line "Stiletto Fabulous"! I don't know where I picked it up...or if I just made it up because of my LOVE for shoes...or Stilettos.
People at work actually know my mood by the shoes I wear. If I come in wearing tennis shoes they know I must be feeling under the weather. While the flat shoe trend is hitting the fashion world pretty hard right now and trust me I am with this trend as well... but in my heart the stiletto will never die. For a girl who has a collection of over 60 pairs of shoes and at least 1/2 stilettos this phrase is one I will enjoy for many years to come.
If you think this card is "Stiletto Fabulous" look for it in my Etsy Shop later this week or if you can't wait to purchase...just send me a quick e-mail. pamscollages@gmail.com and I will get your order under way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment