Friday, March 11, 2011

I'M BACK...It's me just with a new name

I'm Back! Yep it has been 1.5 years since my last post as Inspiration turn Design and now I am BACK with a new name {paperclutch}, *whew* that was far too long.

It has been a busy past 1.5 years...let me just tell you. Working full time, graduating with a Masters degree, getting pregnant, getting put on bed rest, then actually having a baby {July 2010}.... I do have to say becoming a Mom has been one of the greatest things EVER.
SweetBabyMerit3
My Baby Girl 1 week Old!


Needless to say I fell off the design bandwagon for a bit but I am glad/more or less relieved to have found my way back. Designing makes me oh so HAPPY!
miranda2


What's new for the blog? Well I hope to have new tutorials everything from baby leggings to recycled notebooks, Tips and tricks for the DIY bride, highlights and sneak peaks of my design work, and maybe a few digital freebies along the way. I hope you REjoin me!

Don't forget to check out my new website www.paperclutch.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment